Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Calmness I Found.....

Assalamualaikum...

After 3 week of struggled to rebuilt my blog....
Updating it, touched up here and there.......
Editing the HTML editors....
The blink-blink,the butterfly....
'Photoshoping'
my own header.....
My own background....
The instrumental music players.............
Everything was built based on what my heart want it to be.....
If there's anything wrong....my heart wont allow me to stop......
I'll correct it....again...and again.....
Until my heart say........
"Yes......this is it.......this is the one........i can feel the souls here"
For me, this blog was just like
a little  space of mine,that i may want to share it with others too...
but still the most calmness place to be at...
not just for me....but for everyone who love to be here.... :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Entry Tags...

Tazkirah (39) Mine (25) Info (8) My Song (8) Cinta (6) Lawak (3) hobi (3) Masak (2) Movie Review (2)